Sunday, March 13, 2022

Temple Raid

 1. I hear dogs barking and I am trying my best to open my eyes and to check what’s wrong . Very hard to wake up since I slept late . 

2. I woke up and calmed down the dogs while preparing to do wake up exercises like stretching and so on . 

3. As I was working out I saw D1 and uncle sitting there nearby temple talking  to each other . Suddenly Pandari came with Muru Anne’s motorcycle. I looked and after realising it was Pandari I kept doing my exercise . 

4. Suddenly he called . I thought to my self why he is calling me now?.. so I answered the call .. asking him why he called ? Any problem?,… I asked. 

5. To my surprise he asked me that few policemen are waiting at besi buruk , and what should he do ? I was surprised , shocked because I was wondering how did I miss them passing by the temple. 

6. I asked him to stay inside the temple and don’t come out till I say so.. I ended the conversation and came out as fast as I can to warn D1 . But as I was showing him hand signal indicating that “ behind got police,” . I thought this was normal as policemen use to come to besi buruk to receive money time to time so I was not bothered . But to my shock , as I was signalling D1 the policemen were walking towards D1 and it’s too late to warn them letting alone d 1 to clear the SP. Too late . They are watching , D1 cannot throw anything , and the only thing which is stopping the police from approaching D1 and uncle is the temple dogs . 

7. I can hear them desperately calling for D1 not to leave but at the same time picking stones to scare away the dogs . Realising it’s too late to clear stuffs up D1 decided to leave with uncle

8. I was worried if these policemen. Will they check me inside the dog place? Will they hurt the dogs as they were throwing  stuffs to scare away them . But you know these dogs the more people try to scare them the more aggressive they will get . 

9. Here goes the second shock. As I was hiding inside the DP , I was thinking that “thank god the dogs are here’’. Just before I finish that thought suddenly all the dogs came inside and fell silent. Maybe they manage to scare them away with sticks and stones. Now I have to be extra careful . 

10. Now the police can roam free but they only checked the place D1 was sitting and his bike . They took picture of his bike and punctured his tyre for no reason . Just because he left doesn’t mean have to do these kind of stuffs . His leg is broken some more . He clearly , just like me don’t want get involved in the questioning of these police men . They will ask questions like “ is the besi buruk open” , “which police are coming and taking money from besi buruk”, “ when was the last time you saw people from IPD came here to take money “ is ranjit still coming here ?” . 

11. This is headache . If we tell them anything they will keep asking who is paying , how much they are paying ?” . My problem is if they wanna know anything they should ask the people involved in besi buruk shop all these information . Not us . How we are supposed to know all these information? What only knew wether they are coming or not, and that’s only we can tell them . Coz we only know that , because we can see them coming but we cannot see how much money they are receiving from besi buruk “”!!!!!

12. Around 45 minutes later they left . I was relieved for now 

13. I called everyone to inform this including my brother . He came , drank beer , and was lepaking around till 1.30 am  . Nobody came . 

14. I don’t like P. Mani calling me and talking to me . I don’t want to have anything to do with him. Sometimes it feels so wrong to even talk to him. Because of what he did before , the cases , my friend poovan , the beatings ? The betrayals and many more . A man with no integrity , I can say!!!

15. Cleaned up everything and decided to leave to my house instead of staying here . Maybe have to do this for few days . Just to make sure no one will come and lepak here at temple . 

16. I am gonna use this incident which happened in the temple to scare everyone from coming to temple. Bhajan and praying are allowed . No lepak is allowed . 

17. Boy called me asking about Logan. His wife is calling him regarding his whereabouts at 5 Maadi. I had no idea so I told him will call and ask around which I really hate to do. But boy asked me a favour . So I called the boys at 5 Maadi. And to my surprise I learned that D 1 and my brother went there to see this foreman guy . Long story made short …. My brother was just bringing D1 because he had no transport . To discuss about the problem . 

18. They proceed to lodge a police report against PM and C. Appu. But D1 manage to settle things down with that guy and his wife . Appu also asked a favour so D 1 and my brother helped . 

19. I went back to bring food for the dogs . Prepared the food and came around 10pm.  Too tired so slept off with Asam .

20. Tomorrow will try best to continue posting . 

Good job Mallesh . 

No comments: